From Biggie’s exciting eviction twist to Modella and Amaka’s evictions, it is evident that the BBNaija Level Up House is getting even more intense. The BBNaija Eviction Vodcast host, Elozonam, had a lot to discuss with his guests in this episode of the show.
Here are some highlights from what the evicted housemates – Modella and Amaka – told him on the show:
- Amaka started by saying that she couldn’t find the right words to describe how she felt. “I believe it was predestined, and eleven though I’m sad, I’ll be okay”. She added.
- On how she felt about GidiFia nominating her, she said she doesn’t mess with fake people, so she didn’t care that he put her up.
- On Modella’s thought about Amaka’s eviction, she felt like Amaka was too much, which was why the housemates put her up. She concluded by saying that Amaka has a lot of learnings to do, but Amaka doesn’t listen.
- Speaking about her feelings for Bryann, Modella said she just wanted to vibe and didn’t want to be a problem to his game since she knew she was leaving soon.
- On the ships in the house, Amaka said she was bored, and that was why she just wanted to be everywhere.
- In her audition tape, Amaka said she loves to seek attention, and we saw much of that in the house.
- Talking about Groovy and Phyna’s relationship, Amaka said her friendship with Phyna was more important to her than fighting for Groovy.
- Amaka said that her least favourite housemate was Gidifia, and Modella mentioned Amaka and Gidifia. In their defence, they said he was trying to use Amaka for a strategy, and he just wants to stay in the house, by all means, even if it means stepping on other people’s toes.
- Amaka ended by saying that she knows she was a handful in the house, but she hopes that the viewers know that there’s a sweet girl behind everything.
You can watch all the exclusive conversations with the evicted housemates on Showmax with new episodes weekly.