The BBNaija Showmax eviction vodcast is your one-stop show for exciting details from evicted housemates from their seen and unseen camera moments during their time in the house.
The host, Elozonam, chats with evictees every week about their stay in biggie’s house. In this episode, he was joined by recently evicted housemates Kess and Pharmsavi.
See what they had to say below:
- Kess said that being married affected his game in the house. He said that he came in open-minded, but once he mentioned that he was married, the ladies gave him space.
- Speaking on his game with the ladies, Pharmsavi said that he was just trying to understand everyone, and unlike the consensus in the house, he wasn’t a confused person.
- Speaking about what happened with Ilebaye, Kess said he wouldn’t have kissed her or anyone in the house because he believes his reputation is more important.
- Reading the tweets about the role he played in Beauty, Groovy and Phyna’s relationship, Kess said he never had a say in the relationship.
- Kess said Bella, Sheggz, Chi Chi, Amaka, and Adekunle were his least favourite people in the house, while Pharmasavi mentioned Sheggz, Chi Chi, Amaka, and Eloswag.
- Pharmsavi also said that he was shocked that Eloswag put him up for eviction because they were roommates during the lockdown phase.
- Kess revealed that after Pharmsavi was evicted, he was angry to the point where officials had to calm him down. This was because Eloswag, his roommate in the lockdown phase, put him up for eviction even after discussing future plans together.
- Kess also mentioned that he doesn’t like Sheggz and Bella because they’re just by themselves and don’t interact with the other housemates.
You can watch all the exclusive conversations with the evicted housemates on Showmax with new episodes weekly.
For more details on the Eviction Vodcast, BBNaija S7: The Buzz and other Showmax offerings, visit www.showmax.com or dial *447*2*2# from an MTN line to subscribe for Showmax mobile for as low as ₦1,200 to stay up to date on the drama from the BBNaija Level Up season.