From exposés on the sexy stuff to the drama instigator, to all the promises made by BBNaija housemates before the show, Ex-BBNaija housemate Elozonam really went in on the second episode of the Showmax BBNaija eviction vodcast.
In this episode, he was joined by the recently evicted housemates Khalid and Ilebaye. Here are some exciting gist we garnered from the conversation.
- Ilebaye said she never had any emotional connection to Bryann. According to her, she needed a cuddle buddy and just wanted to have fun.
- On thoughts on Daniella and Khalid’s relationship, Ilebaye said that she was the one who brought them together after noticing their connection.
- Khalid denied having any sexual intercourse with Daniella on the show. He added that he set boundaries on drinking, smoking, and sex and didn’t do any of that.
- In her audition clip, Ilebaye said she loves money, attracts attention in any room she walks into and is the life of the party.
- In Khalid’s audition clip, he talked about his numerous art talents and how competitive he is. We saw some of that during his time on the show.
- On who they think would go home this week, Khalid said he was worried that Groovy and Pharmsavi might come home, while Ilebaye said she was scared that Daniella and Amaka would be evicted.
- A clip of their dads wishing them the best was played, and it made them emotional and moved Ilebaye to tears.
- Finally, Khalid apologised to the families and loved ones involved for putting himself and Daniella in such a position. He added that it was expected, and only those who go on a show like BBNaija can genuinely understand.
You can watch all the exclusive conversations with the evicted housemates on Showmax with new episodes weekly. For more details on the Eviction Vodcast, BBNaija S7: The Buzz and other Showmax offerings, visit www.showmax.com or dial *447*2*2# from an MTN line to subscribe for Showmax mobile for as low as ₦1,200 to stay up to date on the drama from the BBNaija Level Up season.